We’re looking for Flutter developers to join our team that partners with a US startup. We are a remote-first company! It means you are encouraged to work from anywhere that you enjoy the most. We have offices in Saigon and Hanoi for people who’d like to hangout during weekdays too!
Who We Are
CoderPush is a studio of engineers and designers to collaborate with clients for great software, teams, and processes. We set a very high expectation of client satisfaction for the long term. Some of our clients have volunteered their time to leave testimonials on Clutch.
We Are Looking For Someone With
- At least 1 year experience in Android or iOS mobile development
- Strong understanding of the Flutter framework and Dart
- Good communication skills in English
- Humility to learn what you don’t know, every day
- Ability to understand and define all actions to be performed when assigned to a task
- Ability to manage time when facing difficulties or under pressure or deadlines
- Codemunication skills 😎. For example, do not have long-lived branches and love updating your PR descriptions for the sake of self and others.
What You Will Work On
As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for the benefits that CoderPush offers according to our policies:
- Fully remote
- Full-time insurance
- Macbook support.
- Annual bonus, performance-based bonus.
- Monthly compensation package to help you work and live better, remotely!
- Fully support for exams to get Certification and skills improvement training.
- Monthly coaching to grow your career.
- Receive 22 paid leaves on your 5th years. We encourage you to take one month off work.
- We are remote-first, which means working remotely does not make you feel less important or bored. It should not limit you though. We have private offices in the main cities:
⛩ Hanoi: Kyushu - Villa A3, 73 Van Bao, Ngoc Khanh, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
🌵 Saigon: The Hive - 94 Xuan Thuy, Thao Dien, District 2, HCM